Paris Pass 2024 – Save up to 35%
About Paris City Pass
Save your time and money by purchasing this best-selling Paris Pass. Enjoy privileged access to the main attractions and museums in Paris. With this ticket, you will be able to visit Eiffel Tower, take a Seine River cruise, go on the Louvre Museum self-guided tour, and much more!
Paris Pass – Best Deal Online
Want to explore Paris like never before? Then you should buy this Paris Pass! With this ticket in your hand, you can enjoy 3 or 4 fantastic experiences, all at a discounted price of up to 50% off what you'd pay for individual tickets.
Imagine checking off your bucket list with visits to iconic landmarks like the Louvre and the Arc de Triomphe. After that, you can relax on a scenic Seine River Cruise, taking in breathtaking views of the city. If you're a foodie, you can embark on a culinary journey that includes wine tasting, a delightful 3-course lunch in charming Montmartre, and even a fun macaron making class at Galeries Lafayette, Paris's famous department store. With over 45 options to choose from, there's something to suit every taste and interest.
What makes the Paris Pass so convenient is that it's a digital pass, making it easy to design your own Parisian adventure. You can select either a 3 or 4-choice pass, and then use the handy PDF guide or Go City app to plan your itinerary and check entry requirements. When you scan your pass for the first time at the gate or ticket office of an attraction or tour, it becomes active, and you'll have a generous 60 days to use the remaining choices you've purchased.
So, whether you're a history buff, a romantic soul, a food enthusiast, or an art lover, the Paris Pass has you covered! It's your key to unlocking the best that Paris has to offer, all in one convenient package. Don't miss out on this opportunity to explore Paris hassle-free and at a great price!
- Skip the line access
- Guided Tour of Eiffel Tower, Louvre Ultimate Experience, Tour Montparnasse and many more
- Additional walking tours and admissions at top attractions such Montmartre & Sacré Coeur, Notre Dame and the Archeological Crypt Experience, Arc de Triomphe, Parc Astérix, and more
- Macaron Pastry Class, Aperitif cruise with champagne, Cheese tasting at Ô Chateau, and Champagne Gourmand in Montmartre
- Hop-on Hop-off Bus Tour
- Seine Cruise Options
- Emily in Paris Tour
- Handy guide with attraction information plus reservation instructions
- Passport or ID card
Everything you need to know about Paris Pass
What is Paris Pass?
The Paris City Pass is a ticket that will make your sightseeing in Paris much easier and more affordable. By purchasing this ticket, you will save money and get exclusive access to the main attractions in the city.
How does the Paris Pass work?
- Select your visit dates – Choose when you want to visit attractions included in the Paris Pass and how many tickets you will need.
- Complete payment – Finish your payment with a secure and easy booking process.
- Receive your tickets – You will get your tickets via email. Simply follow the instructions and enjoy your visit to the fullest!
- Save money on your next booking – Use the personal discount code you’ve got in the email and save money when you visit another attraction.
Benefits of Paris Pass
Paris City Pass has many advantages. With this ticket in your pocket, not only will you save time and money, but you’ll also avoid the long queues at every attraction entrance. Paris Pass also includes a sightseeing Seine River cruise, which is convenient if you want to see the city highlights from a unique and different perspective. Moreover, you will receive an audio guide that will help you learn more about the places you visit.
Enjoy the sightseeing Seine River cruise, climb up to the Eiffel Tower, and visit the famous Louvre Museum.
Get exclusive access to the most iconic Paris attractions.
Take advantage of an audio guide to learn more about the Parisian landmarks you visit.
WHY WAIT? BOOK YOUR PARIS PASS NOW & GET THE BEST DEAL!
Make the most out of your Paris visit!
Good to know before you go
- Please note that Paris passes are valid for either 3 or 4 uses (depending on option selected).
- All passes are valid for up to 2-years from the purchase date and only become activated with your first attraction visit. You then have 60-days to use your pass at the remaining number of attractions purchased.
- Sometimes attractions are temporarily unavailable, have reduced opening hours, or require advanced reservations. Please check the digital guide or app for the most up-to-date information and make reservations, where needed, well in advance.
- Operating hours of each attraction are subject to change. If you are traveling over a holiday period, please make sure to check them before your visit.
FAQ – Paris Pass
Is Paris Pass worth it?Yes! Visiting the City of Light with a Paris Pass is the best way to do it! You will be able to visit the famous museums in Paris, avoid long lines at the entrances of all the top attractions and enjoy a scenic cruise across the Seine River. Not only will this ticket save you money, but it will also make your trip to Paris much easier!
Where to buy Paris Pass?We strongly recommend purchasing your Paris Pass online and in advance! This will save you much more time and help you better plan your visit itinerary. A pass will be emailed to you, and you will be able to print it out or present it at the attraction entrances using your phone. Also, please keep in mind that this ticket sells out fast, so don’t wait too long and book your Paris Pass as soon as possible!
What’s the difference between the Paris Pass and the Paris Museum Pass?If you purchase the Paris Museum Pass, you will receive a discount and will be able to enter only the famous museums in Paris. But Paris Pass gives you the privilege of entering all the main city attractions and monuments, such as the Eiffel Tower.
What else can I do while in Paris?Paris is a very large city with many beautiful landmarks and iconic attractions you must visit while spending your time there. Since it is impossible to fit all of that into one trip, we recommend taking a look at our best-value Paris Tours and Paris Attraction Tickets and choosing the option that interests you the most. No matter what you choose, whether it is a walking tour of Paris, or a visit to some of the main Parisian landmarks, you won't be disappointed!
BOOK YOUR PARIS PASS ONLINE NOW & SAVE UP TO 35%!
Easy booking process & best deal online!
Save your time and money with Paris Pass!
The Paris Pass was really easy to use straight away. You only have to show the QR code, and you're done. The pass is valid for two years, and that's a big advantage of this ticket since you can't see everything during your first visit to Paris!
100% worth it!
Paris Pass is the perfect ticket option if you want to see all the main attractions of Paris during your visit. We were speechless by the spectacular city views from the Eiffel Tower's observation deck! Louvre Museum is definitely worth a visit as well. An audio guide also helped us a lot. Highly recommend buying this ticket!
Book Your Paris Pass Now!
Don’t wait any longer! This ticket is selling out fast!
- Free cancellation
- Visit all the iconic attractions of Paris
- Skip the line access